Housekeeping Team Leader - Hampshire
Salary 24,500-26,000 dependant on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Team Leader at Sinah Warren Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Potential live in available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with the Housekeeping Manager and other Housekeeping Team leaders you will be responsible for the smooth running of the housekeeping team. Working with a large diverse and multiskilled team, you will ensure all our guests enjoy the highest quality stay in a perfectly kept room.
With a strong sense of awareness of timings and standards you will ensure every room is prepared for the guests' arrival, being an integral part of their perfect customer journey.
What are we looking for?
- An engaging and motivating leader to ensure the team are working at their best.
- An enthusiasm to maintain and look for opportunities to improve housekeeping standards.
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even at peak times.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements.
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren't meeting required levels.
- Be able to make decisions confidently.
- Ability to coach and develop team to improve performance.
- Able to create a rewarding environment that encourages high team engagement.
What skills do we need?
- Experience of leading a team in a similar role
- Possess a management or cleaning qualification or willing to develop to this level (e.g., BICS, CIMS, BIFM)
- The ability to manage costs in line with budgets.
- Can create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop.
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you're looking for the first step in your career or you're on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.