Leisure Assistants - Elms Bank School - Whitefield, Manchester
School: Elms Bank School
Post Code and Address: Ripon Avenue, Whitefield, Manchester, M458PJ
Pay: Up to £11.00 per hour
Hours: Part-time hours across weekday evenings and weekends.
What do Edu-Lettings do? We strive to allow schools, academies, and venues to make the most of their sport and leisure facilities, whilst helping provide local communities with access to sport, education, and leisure opportunities. We pride ourselves on taking away the full management of school lettings, ensuring all users receive an industry leading service through our dedicated operations and commercial teams, industry leading booking system, and fully trained and passionate on-site Leisure Assistant Teams
What are we looking for? We are looking for customer focused Leisure Assistant to work across our partner school sites. As the Leisure Assistant, you will play a key role in supporting and overseeing bookings during our opening hours.
We are looking for a hands-on, pro-active, and organised approach. This role suits somebody who has a passion for people, and some previous experience of working in a sport & leisure facility.
Key roles and responsibilities
- A key holder for our partner school sport & leisure facilities.
- Opening and closing the facilities.
- Delivering first class service to our partner schools and bookings.
- Adhering to all health and safety risk assessments, company policies and procedures.
- Confident with lone working.
- To be competent with our on-site digital tablet device.
- Having a flexible and adaptive approach to meet the daily needs of the business.
- Meeting/greeting clients and administering check-ins.
- Resolving customer queriers and complaints.
- Providing front desk reception services to clients.
- Ensuring all facilities are open, clean, clear and safe to use before usage.
- Guaranteeing that all facilities are clean, tidy and ready for the next school day.
What do we require for the role?
- A friendly and confident team player with a positive attitude.
- An organised, individual who has the ability to multitask.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above due to lone working. Driving license (desirable, but not essential) Punctual and reliable at all times.
- The ability to problem solve.
- knowledge of the sport and leisure industry.
- Must have access to a smartphone on-site, to clock in and out of our staffing application.
What do we offer our employees?
- 20% discount across our partner venues.
- Free staff uniform.
- Access to our online uniform shop.
- Employee of the month (voucher of your choice!)
- Full 24hr access to our confidential corporate wellbeing programme which includes free counselling sessions.
- Milage allowance for staff that travel between partner school sites.
- Staff referral bonus and voucher scheme.
- School referral bonus.
- Free staff parking.
- Career development program.
Please note - Applicants for this post will be required to provide proof of identity at interview if called. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check before starting work.