Fitness Coaches/Personal Trainer - Acton, London
Following a major investment Mode Club will open its doors and welcome new members in September 2023
Originally built in 2002, the club spans approx. 65 sq. ft. Facilities include a 25m swimming pool, spa area with steam and sauna room, children’s pool, creche, café, adult lounge and bar, business hub, gym, studios and outdoor tennis courts.
Whether it’s to focus on fitness, get in relax mode or switch to work mode, members will find an eclectic mix of facilities carefully designed to gear them up for everything that life might bring.
As part of this exciting journey, we are now looking to build a team of passionate people that we believe can deliver a great experience, within a unique stand-alone Health & Racquets club, for our future members and guests.
We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor. In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System. Personal training opportunities will be an important part of the role to. and you will have direct access to our members to grow a thriving PT business. Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner (or above).
What We Offer:
- Holidays starting at 29 days inc. Bank Holidays and increasing with service
- Discounts on Food & Beverage of up to 50%
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Voluntary Health cash plan & High Street savings
- Pension Scheme operated by The People’s Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Complimentary Membership for the Team
- Friends & Family rates for membership
- Refer a Team Member scheme
- Birthday off
- Access to your salary before payday
If you would like to be part of this unique club at the start of it’s journey we would love to hear from you. You must be eligible to work in the UK.