Adamton Country House Hotel
Baird Road, Monkton, Prestwick, KA9 2SB
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Adamton Country House Hotel! The Adamton is a magnificent Manor House set in a historic country estate dating back to the 11th Century.
This 265-bedroom hotel is adjacent to Glasgow Prestwick airport and 35 miles from Glasgow International Airport, making it an ideal stopover location for travellers. We are a welcoming and energetic hotel who work continuously to ensure our team maintains an impeccable standard. Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Porter on to the team.
As Night Porter you will be required to;
- Look after hotel security and guest welfare at night, maintaining the upmost courtesy and politeness to guests always.
- Conduct regular floor walks and security checks of fire exits and public areas, reporting any irregularities to the manager on duty.
- Assist in setting up and servicing event rooms.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers. Own transport is essential due to location of the hotel.
Visit our website and look at this stunning Country Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 63 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of both sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.