Britannia Hotel Bolton
Beaumont Road, Bolton, BL3 4TA
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you can be working at the Britannia hotel Bolton! The Britannia Hotel Bolton is situated close to the M61 motorway and is a 15-minute drive from Manchester City Centre.
The Britannia Bolton is a 96-bedroom hotel which houses our in-house Junction Restaurant serving a full English breakfast every morning as well as cereals and fruit. There’s also an on-site bar for residents, with cold and hot beverages available as well as light snacks.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a Housekeeper who will be responsible for:
- To ensure cleanliness of rooms.
- Report to the Head Housekeeper any maintenance repairs.
- To ensure cleanliness of linen/service room.
- Report any abuse of the furnishings within the bedrooms.
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and the ability to stick to deadlines.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Committed and keen to learn.
- Able to work closely with fellow colleagues.
Visit our website and look at this conveniently located Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 63 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.