Assistant Manager - The Harrogate Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
Set on famous Parliament Hill, The Harrogate Inn, formally known as The St George Hotel, is surrounded by Yorkshire gems including Betty's tearooms, the Royal Hall and Turkish Baths while Harrogate Convention Centre is on the doorstep.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Harrogate Inn is now looking to recruit a Assistant Manager.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
The successful Assistant Manager candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Report to General Manager and assist in their daily duties and running of the Inn.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
- Deal with Accounts Management.
Assistant Manager duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.
- Leading a busy environment from the front, by example.