Cafe Assistants - Crewe / Nantwich, Cheshire
Job Type: Casual - Zero Hours
Ever dreamed of being a barista & crafting the perfect coffee? Join our team as a Cafe Assistant and you can!
Help people live well & for longer as a Cafe Assistant by creating an enjoyable experience for them in our cafe! Cafe Assistants pour perfect coffees, serve tasty treats, and make people’s day that bit brighter with a friendly smile & conversation. If you get the feel good factor from seeing customers happy and satisfied this is the job for you!
Our Taste for Life Cafes are the community hubs of our centres – helping customers connect with others and get the most from their visit to us. Our Cafe Assistants are true multi taskers – ensuring cafe users get that cappuccino or children’s party that makes their day extra memorable.
Job duties include: Till work, coffee making, basic food prep and stocking/maintaining vending machines and maintaining the soft play area.
Location: we are looking for cafe assistants at both Crewe Lifestyle Centre and / or Nantwich Leisure Centre.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!