Swim Teacher - Sandbach Leisure Centre - Sandbach, Cheshire
Job Type: Part Time
Ever dreamed of being able to make a difference and see constant progress in what you do? Join our team as a Swim Teacher and you can! Be a local role model who helps people live well & for longer by teaching them a vital life skill.
You will need to be qualified as a Level 2 Swimming teacher.
You can help thousands of children and adults catch up with their swimming lessons and enjoy time in the water safely. Swim Teachers get the feel good factor by helping build a nation of great swimmers.
Our business is all about people – so often, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it! If you’re friendly, motivated and approachable, with great communication skills and enjoy engaging with others our Swim Teacher job is perfect for you. You’ll teach and inspire people on our vibrant Learn to Swim Scheme, helping them create lasting happy memories of their local swimming pool.
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!