Leisure Assistant - Borehamwood, Potters Bar & Bushey Leisure Centre - Hertfordshire
Salary Salary up to £10.67 p/h (from 1st April 2023)
Hours Part Time & Casual positions available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for part time & casual Leisure Assistants with InspireAll working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for unique individuals who have potential, flair and is able to fit in seamlessly to our current team. Energy and enthusiasm are required as well as a good understanding of the role including health and safety, cleaning and high standards in customer service.
The ideal candidates will have a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, must be able to work in accordance with our shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer