Generation Plus Table Tennis Coordinator - The Venue Leisure Centre - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary Salary up to £10.42 p/h (from 1st April 2023)
Hours Borehamwood, Friday 09:30-12:30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Generation Plus Instructor in Hertsmere.
Generation Plus (formerly Fifty Plus) is a programme of activities suitable for but not specific to, the older adult, people who are new to exercise, and those looking for lower intensity exercise options.
Activities included Bowls, Chair Based Exercise and Falls Preventions classes, Keep Fit, Line Dancing, Tap Dancing, and many more. Non fitness related activities such as Art & Bridge are also available. Many of the activities we deliver do not require you to have certification, just experience and a clear understanding of the respected activity, the ability to instruct / teach others, and a passion for wellbeing.
We are looking for someone who has experience of;
- Providing appropriate lesson plans and progression plans for classes and activities
- Actively performing all tasks in classes and activities, and being an inspiration to all by act and demeanour
- Teaching / coaching activities to adults as appropriate to qualifications and experience
The role will involve;
- The ability to respond and inspire confidence to customers of varying abilities and age groups
- Must be able to create a rapport with all ages and abilities and be observant at all times
- Must be patient, personable, outgoing and motivated.
- Manual Handling.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes (T & C apply)
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- FREE Cinema and Theatre tickets at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Long Service Awards
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.