Food & Beverage Assistant - Eastbourne, East Sussex
We are looking for enthusiastic and people focused waiters to join our Food & Beverage team at the Grand Hotel in Eastbourne starting in March 2022.
Working mainly in The Garden Restaurant, you will have the opportunity to work in other departments such as Lounge and Room Service, your high standard of service and welcoming personality will make the Grand Hotel an experience to remember.
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone looking for flexible work
Waiter / Waitress Key Attributes
- Possess a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills essential, enabling you to work efficiently within a close team.
- Polite, well presented and personable.
- Must be physically fit as some lifting is required.
- Previous waiting experience is preferred, however not essential as training will be given.
- Enthusiasm to learn and the ability to hit the ground running with a smile on your face is essential.
Due to the nature of our business we require people who can predominantly work evenings, weekends and bank holidays,split shifts so flexibility is important.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.