Food & Beverage Team Member - Blackfriars, London
Operation Hours: 7am – 7pm
Salary: £23,100 per annum + Service Charge
We are delighted to be advertising for a Food & Beverage Team Member based in the Lobby Lounge at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars. This a full-time role (40 hours per week) whilst the hours of the operation are 7am – 7pm, meaning no late finishes.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Q2 2023 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Food & Beverage Team Member role include:
- Welcoming guests, demonstrating excellent menu knowledge and taking guest’s food and beverage orders
- Preparing drinks from the café and bar menu and serving them at the guests table
- Supporting your colleagues in the smooth running of the lobby lounge
- Setting up the lobby lounge to be ready for service
- Providing a courteous, engaging and efficient service
Benefits of the Food & Beverage Team Member role include:
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Food & Beverage Team Member role for you then please apply today!