Director of Food & Beverage - Blackfriars, London
We are delighted to be advertising for a Director of Food & Beverage at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace.
The Director of Food & Beverage reports directly to the General Manager and will oversee the hotels F&B departments. There is something to suit all dining tastes at Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars. Guests can experience speciality Chinese cuisine at Chinese Cricket Club, relax in style at NYnLON, a New York-style bistro or unwind with cocktails and light bites at Leaf and Cane, a Latin American bar with outdoor terrace.
Duties and tasks related to the Director of Food & Beverage role include
- Ensuring that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective strategy
- Maximising colleague productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests
- Ensuring that all colleagues deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times
- Preparing the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage and the monthly reforecasting
- Evaluating local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations to make sure that the hotel’s own operations remain competitive and cutting edge
- Working closely with other Leadership Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage colleagues
- Maximising the effectiveness of Heads of Department by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring
Benefits of the Director of Food & Beverage position include
Leadership package including bonus, private healthcare and enhanced pension
- 12 complimentary nights per year across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Next steps: If this sounds like the Director of Food & Beverage role for you then please apply today!