Finance Assistant - Stamford, Lincolnshire
Salary: £23,000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Part Time - 30 hours per week - 4 days a week
Hillbrooke Hotels operate a small and unique collection of hotels and pubs with rooms looking to expand.
We aim to create a nationally recognised 4 star, lifestyle destination brand, known for exceeding guest expectations through a strong culture delivered by our amazing people.
We are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager to join the company, supporting and reporting directly to the Finance Director.
What's in it for you...
- “Good people know good people”, amazing £££ rewards for any successful referrals.
- Be part of a growing brand who recognise their people as individuals.
- The opportunity to develop and learn more
- Treat yourself once in a while with hospitality perks.
- Excellent discounts across the Hillbrooke family for you and your nearest and dearest.
- Something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones
What we're looking for...
- Experience in book-keeping and financial administration
- Experienced using Sage 50 and Microsoft excel
- Experience in using online banking platform
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and attention to detail
What's it all about...
- As Finance Assistant you will manage the day-to-day financial systems.
- You will be responsible for managing key accounting activities at our hotels ensuring systems that we have in place run smoothly.
- Management of sales ledger.
- Maintaining supplier accounts, verifying, and posting of supplier invoices.
- Posting of payment runs and sending out remittances.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations, daily bank reconciliations, monthly credit card reconciliations
- Reconciliation of expected deposits; cash and credit card takings versus bank receipts.
- Monitor office expenses and entering of petty cash receipts
- Working with the Finance Director on the preparation and filing of the quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of the weekly and monthly profit and loss accounts
- Preparing schedules and reports as required
Interested in hearing more?? Get in touch so we can arrange a time to meet and introduce you to the team