Team Leader - White Oak Leisure Centre - Swanley, Kent
Full time position – Competitive salary
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be supporting health and safety operations, driving customer service excellence and managing the lifeguard team during their shift.
We need a Team Leader who will…
- Provide safe and effective pool supervision
- Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
- Be able to take on the Duty Managers role when needed
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
National Pool Lifeguard qualification is required and First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators qualifications are desirable. Training will be given. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays and also requires a DBS check to be completed prior to starting
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be suitable for this role.
Closing date: 9th June 2023