Customer Service Advisor - White Oak Leisure Centre - Swanley, Kent
Full time Maternity Cover position – Excellent salary plus benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional customer service in an efficient and helpful manner
We need a Customer Service Advisor who will…
- Be passionate about promoting our products
- Be able to work under your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have an enthusiastic can do attitude and friendly personality
- Be confident in using computers
- Experienced in customer service, being the first points of contact, its’ key you can provide a professional service to all our customers
You will be required to work days, evenings and weekends. Full training will be given on the centre’s systems
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 9th June 2023