Maintenance Manager - Devon
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Hours: 43 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and planning a maintenance programme to maintain all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with current legislation and agreed operating standards.
- Managing the Maintenance of parks facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the repair of park facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the preparation of accommodation and facilities for the summer and winter programmes to agreed operating standards.
- Provide support to other departments where applicable.
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures.
- MUST have previous Maintenance Management Experience
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants.
- Great staff referral scheme.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols).
- Progression Programme within the Company.
With 56 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering England, Scotland and Wales. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.