Spa Therapist - 24 Hours / 3 Days - Lancashire Job Number
Delta Hotels Manchester Airport, Hale Road, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom Schedule
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Delta Hotels by Marriott, part of Marriott Bonvoy's portfolio of 30 extraordinary hotel brands, creates a seamless travel experience in more than 90 locations across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and Central America and Caribbean. Delta Hotels focuses on the details that truly matter, delivering a streamlined and flawless stay for its guests every time. The brand's simple and intuitive designed rooms, free Wi-Fi, exclusive Delta Pantry for Marriott Bonvoy Elite members, and convenient dining options offer travelers an effortlessly comfortable and stylish place to stay.
Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy) before beginning service. Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work. Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes. Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service. Promote and sell spa/salon services including retail offerings related to the Spa. Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools. Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty linens, and secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift. Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day. Handle inappropriate guest behavior by following Marriott International standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists, leading up to and including stopping a treatment or service and informing supervisor/manager. Maintain current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements.
Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures; make sure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Why Work For Us:
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our caliber, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, and leisure club access-because your wellbeing means so much
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
- pro-ratad 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Wellness programmes
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Friends and Family rate for overnight stays
- Food & Beverage discount at the hotels
- Team events
- Training and Development
- Career discussions and Qualifications
- Meals on duty
- Use of the Leisure Club
- Dry Cleaning Discounts
- Staff Discounts
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World at Delta Hotels.