Guest Experience Team Member - Somerset
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have an opportunity for a Guest obsessed, customer service focused individual to join our Guest Experience & Reception Team, where you will help us to create great memories that last a lifetime for our Guests!
A little About Us & What's In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK's most loved holiday and holiday home business.
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Master's Degrees)
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 from 7.50 / 18+ from 9.97 up to 10.42 per hour depending on age
Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time / Various Days & Hours Available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Guest Experience Team Member, you will be a key player in helping to deliver memories that last a lifetime for our Guests and Owners. Always focused on delivering excellent customer service with a problem-solving attitude and striving to meet every Guests individual needs.
As part of the wider Guest Experience Team you will:
- Prepare Welcome Packs
- Welcoming Guests at our busy reception
- Make courtesy check-in calls to arriving Guests
- Share your local knowledge with our Guests
- Work with the Team to resolve Guest queries quickly and efficiently
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Hotel Receptionist or a Customer Service Advisor, but you really don't need any experience to join our Team... All we are looking for is a natural communicator with a genuine passion for helping people by delivering first class customer service, even at the busiest times.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Member and grow into a General Manager's role... Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you're looking for the first step in your career or you're on your second or third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the application, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org