Business Services Co-ordinator - KeswickSummary
Do you enjoy working as part of a busy and motivated team? We are looking for someone to join the Business Services team in the North and West Lakes portfolio to deliver high standards in business services and office management. The responsibilities of our team are wide-ranging, and no two days are ever the same, so if you like to multitask and think on your feet this might be the role for you.
This role is listed in Borrowdale but we have an office in Nether Wasdale where the role could also be based. There will be a requirement to work away from your primary base for at least one day a month; because our patch is so big this is a good way of getting to know other teams who you may not see on a day-to-day basis. We are also happy to discuss hybrid working.
This role can taken as a secondment.
Provisional interviews: Wednesday 21st June
Contract: Fixed term for 2 years
Hours: Part time, 31 hours per week
If you have any questions about this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat it's like to work here
In the North and West Lakes Portfolio we get to look after some of the most stunning bits of the Lake District; from our Georgian townhouse in Cockermouth, birthplace of William Wordsworth, and out across our six valleys: Borrowdale, Buttermere, Ennerdale, Wasdale, Eskdale and Duddon. It’s a big patch, but it’s a very special place to work.
The Business Services team play a very important part in the smooth operation of this large National Trust portfolio. The team is hard working, dedicated and enjoy delivering high quality service to our customers both internal and external. This role will work closely with our Assistant Business Services Coordinator and our Facilities and Support Services Coordinator and will report to the Facilities & Support Services Manager.What you'll be doing
As the Business Services Co-ordinator you’ll be responsible for providing proactive and flexible business services support to our teams across this large portfolio. This will include managing business systems and processes, soft facilities management for our offices, and financial reporting. Your responsibilities will include assisting the GM with diary management; being responsible for coordinating responses for external enquiries and communications using multiple inboxes. You'll also be the portfolio lead for purchasing support. Who we're looking for
- Relevant experience in a Business Support environment; along with facilities or office supervision responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and customer -focussed with strong customer service skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Well organised and attention to detail
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free entry to National Trust places for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most locations
- Independent financial advice
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.