Contact Lens Optician - Sheffield
Much more than you imagine
Contact Lens Optician
As an experienced Contact Lens Optician, you'll know how important it is to be able to spend time with patients helping them find the right solution. You'll know that time, and focus, can make all the difference to helping people make the switch from glasses - and will be a real advocate for the difference contact lenses can make.
At Asda, we make sure our entire operation is geared up to give our clinical experts the time they need with patients. That's because, with our great value, great clinical care and great customer service, we know, once customers have experienced the Asda difference, they keep coming back.
Working closely with an Optical Manager responsible for running the clinic, you'll support the team as our in-house contact lens expert. Staying alert to new products on the market, you'll also help the rest of the team understand what's available and when it might be the best solution for the customer.
- A fully qualified dispensing opticians registered with the GOC
- On the Specialist Contact Lens Register
- On track with CET
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
- your professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- CET package
- Flexible working patterns in accordance with 7 day opening