Are you an experienced Spa Therapist with passion and personality?
Looking for that work / life balance lifestyle with flexible working hours?
We work hard to make The QHotels Collection a place where you can learn, grow, and nurture a long-lasting career.
A bit about us
Of course, exceptional people deserve to be recognised and rewarded. We have put together an extensive benefits package, which is regularly reviewed, to support your Health, Wellbeing and Lifestyle:
Alongside a generous hourly rate, you will also get;-
- 'Welcome' bonus - paid after a successful 6 months in role - £250 for full time / £150 for part time (T&Cs apply)
- 15% Retail commission scheme for product sales
- Full training – including a clear development pathway
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Elemis uniform provided
- Elemis training
- Team member PLUS Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network to help guide your career
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year as well as Group Life Assurance, online GP and a Wellbeing Hub
We know that juggling life means being flexible. We are offering flexible hours & shifts to support in providing that work life balance to you whilst spending time with our Elemis Education Ambassadors.
We understand as part of working in our team we need to look after you. So, we do this by making sure you’re providing various spa treatments to guests during your shift, so you experience a variety of treatments and also the opportunity to develop other skills.
Here at The QHotels Collection, we’re always striving to create memorable guest experiences with a caring and talented team.
As a Spa Therapist you’ll work with a great team to perform treatments to a high standard to ensure that our guests are receiving the most relaxing experience. With a passion for wellness, you will be able to communicate with spa clients and hotel guests with warmth and genuine interest. As we are always looking for ways to improve, you will have the opportunity to put forward your ideas to ensure the Spa team achieves its targets and goals.
Using your knowledge & experience, if you recommend products to the guest from our retail area, you’ll have the opportunity to earn extra money through our retail commission scheme – ka-ching!!
Is this Spa Therapist role right for me?
- Qualified therapist – Level 3 Diploma or equivalent
- Experienced in various treatments, including but not limited to facials and body massages
- Have worked previously in a Spa environment – whether a hotel spa or a private spa
- Passion for customer service and providing a memorable guest experience
As our hotel continues to go from strength to strength, we are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Start your story with us!
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.