Casual Swimming Teacher - Level 2 - Mountsorrell
Swimming Teacher - Multiple Vacancies
This is a Casual position. We are looking for swim teachers to cover: Monday to Friday 4.00pm-6.00pm, Saturday 8.00am-12.00pm and Sunday 9.30am-12.00pm
Do you have an STA Award or Certificate or a Swim England Level 2 Qualification in Teaching Swimming, and experience teaching a diverse customer base? Do you have the passion to teach swimming?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then join Fusion Lifestyle as a Swimming Teacher, and you will have the opportunity to do what you do best; instil a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim.
People of all abilities and ages are welcome at our centres, and as a Swimming Teacher, you will run sessions effectively and efficiently, drawing on your knowledge of teaching best practices, and your passion for ensuring students reach their full potential, at every step. You’ll need to be flexible in your approach to teaching, and your approach to working hours, to suit the needs of the business.
- You will be responsible for preparing lesson plans and a comprehensive scheme of work that meets the requirements of the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme. Undertaking sessions according to the programme timetable, and ensuring classes commence and finish at the designated times.
- You will need the natural ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers, putting people at ease, with a real “can-do” attitude; nothing is too much hassle for you!
- You will comply with the Swim England Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct at all times, and ensure all concerns of a child-safeguarding nature are referred in a timely and appropriate manner, in accordance with Fusion’s Safeguarding policy.
- You will ensure all lessons are delivered safely and effectively, delivered to a standard that complies with regulations and guidance.
- You will be passionate about always looking for ways to improve our swim lesson programme and better our service to swimmers and customers
Some of the non-contractual employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Free STA Corporate Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.