Cluster General Manager- Doggy Day Care - Berkshire
Up to £38,000 + excellent benefits & development
Have a love for animals? Looking for a change in career in a buoyant rewarding industry? Experienced as a leader in growing business revenue in a fast-paced multi-faceted customer facing operation? Well please read on…
Our client is the fastest growing, private equity backed premium doggy day care operator in the U.K. with centres across the south of England and steadily growing to become the most loved Nationwide operator of choice.
Due to their growth, a Cluster General Manager opportunity has come up to lead the teams across two centres in Berkshire. The Cluster General Manager is responsible for developing and delivering the commercial strategy for the business whilst leading the centre management teams to deliver an amazing customer experience and ensure operational excellence.
- Coach, support and inspire a big dog loving care team and managers to deliver the best possible service to their furry customers.
- Drive customer acquisition through localized marketing initiatives and events with support from the central marketing team.
- Devise and deliver retention strategies to keep their customers tails wagging.
- Promote ancillary services such as grooming and dog training.
- Business analysis, Profit and loss accounts, budgets and forecasting.
- Ensure the safe and efficient running of the busy multi-faceted operation including their fleet of vans for their door-to-door service.
- Travel between two centres in Berkshire with some flexibility for remote working.
- Working predominantly Monday to Friday, no early morning or late shifts required!
- Demonstrable passion for animals/dogs.
- Outgoing engaging leader with some entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience of working within a commercial, customer centric, multi-faceted operation such as Children's nurseries, Health & Fitness Clubs, Sports & Leisure centres, Visitor attractions, Entertainment Venues, healthcare, animal care, hospitality or retail business.
- Experience in leading, supporting, educating and inspiring high performing teams, possibly as a Centre Manager, Club Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Cluster Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager or Business Manager.
- Experience of working proactively to increase customer acquisition.
- Business analysis and Profit and Loss Management experience.
- Have your own transport because of the rural locations.
With the company growing rapidly in a relatively new market, this is a great time to get on board so you can grow with the business and take on more responsibility in the future.
For more information, please send us your cv and covering letter detailing your love for animals and some of your best commercial achievements and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.