Personal Trainer / Fitness Coach - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Do you want to develop your Personal Training career in an exciting, award-winning gym chain that is taking the fitness sector by storm?
With ambitious growth and expansion plans, plus access to one of the fastest-growing member bases in the fitness industry, this is an incredibly exciting time to work for JD Gyms. We are on the lookout for fresh new talent, looking for the best environment to develop their career.
If you are serious about being a Personal Trainer in the coolest gym in your area and are ready to take your career to the next level, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for people who can uphold the highest gym floor standards, from cleanliness to delivering a world-class group exercise programme. So, if you can help to create an environment where #FitnessJustGotSerious then check out the below details:
Employed Fitness Coach and Self-employed Personal Trainer.
Firstly, you will be employed by JD Gyms on a part-time basis (12 hours a week) completing 3 x 4-hour shifts as a Fitness Coach, with a monthly salary.
JD Gyms prides itself on its management career progression programmes, which will help you develop your leadership skills and prepare you for the next steps in your career.
Separately, outside of your employed hours as a Fitness Coach, you will pay rent on a monthly basis, and run your self-employed Personal Training business from the gym in which you are based, giving you access to thousands of leads in the form of current members and new members that join on a daily basis. We also have an internal dedicated PT Business Support team to help you build and grow a successful PT business.
Fitness Coach Role explained:
Your purpose will be to engage with members to ensure they receive a world-class member experience on every visit to JD Gyms. This means upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, gym floor member interaction, leading gym inductions and teaching engaging group exercise classes.
In return for your hard work, we will reward you with a range of industry-leading benefits to include:
- Contracted salary – above the national minimum wage
- 12 hours contracted per week
- Annual leave allowance/paid holidays
- 25% discount at JD Sports
- Free gym membership for yourself
- Discounted membership for a family/friend member
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Group exercise training programmes
- Management development training programmes
Personal Trainers at JD Gyms can expect the following:
- One of the lowest monthly rent amounts in the fitness industry
- 1st-month RENT FREE
- Access to one of the fastest-growing member bases in the fitness industry to help you build your business faster
- Access to our dedicated PT Business Support team who will provide business courses, insight, advice, and coaching to help you build and run your business
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
- Free in-club advertising
If you are Level 3 (EQF Level 4) Personal Trainer qualified, have a passion for fitness, and want to help our members, whilst building yourself a successful self-employed PT business then JD Gyms is the place for you.