Bodystreet – the Smart Fitness concept – are seeking franchisees!
At Bodystreet we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to be fit and healthy, no matter how time poor. As such we are on the search for ambitious, driven professionals who share the same belief and wish to own and operate a fitness studio using our proven franchise system.
What is Bodystreet?
Bodystreet is a boutique fitness concept that specialises in a Smart Fitness technology called B-E-T (bio-electrical-training). B-E-T incorporates SmartWear™ - a suit that uses impulses to stimulate the muscles and helps to increase strength, endurance and burn fat. Members work out with a trainer each session and, because of Bodystreet’s effectiveness, they need only train once-a-week for just 20 minutes to achieve great results. Which is why Bodystreet is perfect for the time poor!
What’s a franchise?
A franchise is simply an arrangement whereby a company (Bodystreet) grants someone (you) the right to market their services, using their name and a proven business model.
Why should I open a fitness studio as a franchisee rather than go it alone?
Opening a franchise can provide many benefits, including:
- Initial training – as a franchisee you and your team will receive training to help you launch successfully and avoid many of the initial mistakes new business owners make.
- Marketing support – you don’t need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to strategy.
- Low overhead costs – franchisees often have access to shared resources and lower rates on products and services
- Reduced risk – we have a vested interest in your success and offer experienced guidance and support
- Increased profitability – the guidance and support provided by us can lead to improved operational efficiency and higher profits for you.
- Being part of a team – as a franchisee with Bodystreet you’ll meet and work with fellow franchisees to share best practice.
Being a franchisee combines the ability to be your the boss – franchisees have the freedom to run their own business – but operate within a recognised brand and framework.
It is important to note that if you want to do your own thing or aren’t interested in following a proven system, then definitely franchising is not for you. Neglecting to follow the franchisor’s proven model is the number one reason why franchisees fail!
Key Features of a Bodystreet franchise:
- Low cost start-up. A Bodystreet studio can be opened with an investment of around £60,000 and we have access to funding if needed.
- Shared equity – for the right people in specific locations, we can share the opening costs.
- Profit guarantee – your business will be in profit in six months or less.
- Exclusive territory – your studio will have an exclusive area to protect your investment.
If helping people to get fit and stay fit is a driver for you and operating your own boutique fitness studio is an ambition of yours: the next step would be to get in touch and ask for our initial information pack. Included with the information, we’ll also send you a link to an interview with one of our franchisees and one with Bodystreet’s Founder too.