Apprentice - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 270 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. Our recent £15 million investment means we are one of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
Our people make a wonderful experience with Champneys a memorable one.
We are a dedicated team working to the highest of standards and support each other in achieving amazing results.
It is our mission to nurture, guide, support and develop all colleagues on their employment journey, to train them to the best of our ability and inspire new members to join our aspirational business.
Being accessible to all is the foundation of our vision here at Champneys, this doesn’t just stop with our products. We are dedicated and devoted to driving an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We whole heartedly believe that success can only truly be established, when everyone feels valued, respected and free to be whom they want to be.
We are committed to training, development and collaboration, it is our collaboration and learning that will enable us to achieve the most.
Champneys is one of the most recognised names in the health and wellbeing sector, offering over 100 different therapies in beauty and holistic wellbeing.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
About the programme
You will spend 20% of your time on off the job training where you will be given every opportunity to learn and hone your skills. We will help you to realise your full potential, give you incomparable skills and insider knowledge to take you wherever you want to go.
Along your way you will learn anatomy and physiology, spa working practices, professional behaviours and a range of beauty treatments and services to the most professional standards possible.
You will understand, learn the skills, knowledge, and behaviours to help you choose the most appropriate products and range of beauty therapy techniques, products, tools, and equipment to provide all aspects of beauty therapy.
You will be given the knowledge to provide advice and recommendations on the beauty treatments and future appointments for you clients whilst maintaining professional values that meet Beauty Therapy industry requirements and expectations.
About you and what you will do
As an apprentice you will work amongst colleagues that have been on your journey and now form part of the expansive Spa team.
As an apprentice, naturally you will be passionate and friendly, you will be passionate about learning and progressing to a qualified therapist.
Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations.
Some duties include:
- Waxing services (legs, underarms, face and bikini line)
- Manicure treatments
- Pedicure treatments
- Facial skin care treatments
- Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Make-up application
- Basic massage treatments (back, neck and shoulder)
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
Start Date September 2023
For more information about the role contact Jade Elsom firstname.lastname@example.org
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company you will also have access to the following:
- Exceptional and comprehensive mental health support
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences (such an overnight stay or an ultimate spa day experience)
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day on completion of your probationary period
- 50% discount on all Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products Elemis and Clarins
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform