Health Club Assistant - Eastbourne, East Sussex
Job Type: Part Time - 24 hours per week
The Grand Hotel have an exciting opportunity for Part -Time Health Club Assistant to join our friendly Spa & Leisure team
The Health Club Assistant role:
- You will be working in our busy Health Club with facilities including gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, crèche and beauty treatment rooms.
- You will be looking after hotel residents, private members and day visitors and you will be the first point of contact to welcome people to the Club.
- You will act as the sales person in the Health Club by actively upselling treatments, memberships and vouchers.
- Your role will include reception duties, answering the telephone, signing in visitors and advising on Health Club services.
- You will also be responsible for making sure all areas, including the gym, changing rooms and swimming pool are cleaned to a high standard.
- You will be working part time, 24 hours per week, over three days, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays, so flexibility is required. You will need to ensure you have your own transport.
The Health Club Assistant will:
- Have a good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Be a team player with a resilient and confident personality.
- Be computer literate, with experience of using telephone systems.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude, attention to detail and be able to use their own initiative.
- Be outgoing and have bags of enthusiasm and a desire to learn are essential, and service with a smile is a must.
- Have previous customer service experience in a similar role.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate. For full details please visit our careers page
Affectionately known as “The White Palace” The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. We reserve the right to close any advertised post before the stated closing date once enough applications are received. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible