Swim Instructor - Nationwide
Job Type: Part Time
As Britain’s largest Healthcare Charity, we’re passionate about helping people find more ways to be fit and healthy. Now, we’re looking for someone with a confident, approachable manner and great communication skills to provide safe, effective swimming lessons for our customers.
As a Swim Instructor at one of our 114 fitness and wellbeing sites, you’ll need to have a Swim England Level 2 or equivalent qualification, together with a good people skills and a love for all things swimming. At Nuffield we have a variety of swimmers of all ages and abilities and run our lessons through the Swim England framework.
You will gain experience of achieving targets and working with colleagues to improve the performance of your lessons.
As a Swim Instructor you will:
- Engage and inspire swimmers of all ages to achieve their swimming goals
- Make the most out of every opportunity to help people learn and develop
- Deliver one-to-one lessons or group classes
- Be a positive role model with a fun, engaging approach
- Have a talent for teaching that meets people’s individual needs
- Promote memberships by explaining the advantages that our facilities offer
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. From financial wellbeing support to a season ticket loan, physiotherapy, private healthcare and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.