Sales Executive - Liverpool
Salary: £22,000 Basic - £40K OTE
OriGym is seeking Sales Executives to join our established team at head office. We're a fast moving company and have recently encountered rapid growth.
We are a multi-award nominated training provider that is launching into other sectors and internationally.
We are looking for passionate, driven and highly motivated individuals to become a part of our expanding sales team. The role comes with a very healthy commission and bonus structure on top of your basic salary with an average OTE of £40,000 per annum.
Targets and incentives are all realistic and you will follow a proven sales model and ongoing support is always available. This is an expansion role and we boast a 95% retention of staff in this position.
No previous sales training is needed and all our training is provided and is ongoing.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus efforts on obtaining monthly sales goals. All our enquiries are incoming, there is no cold selling involved.
- To adhere to the sales process and maintain sales integrity whilst selling and representing the brand
- Updating student’s accounts, enrolment documents and course progress
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and services
- Update and utilise various social media and digital marketing platforms
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result reports, on both a daily and monthly basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and a good client relationship
- Make sales calls to potential customers and existing customers
- Processes invoices for both students and tutors
- Offers input into the team’s marketing and sales strategies
- Very Healthy commission structure
- Full pensions scheme available
- Discounts with over 100 brands