Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
As a Groups Superviros, you’ll be making all the difference to the business, so we want you to bring your dynamic personality to work with you every day. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be supervising the day to day activities of a small team of Groups Coordinators and ensuring all customer enquiries for group visits are dealt with in an efficient manner.
If you’re our ideal Groups Supervisor, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Be a great communicator and able to build strong customer relationships to increase guest experience
- Have great organisational and administrative skills with a positive attitude
- Enjoy going the extra mile to ensure your customers have a great experience with Leonardo Hotels
- Be resilient – this is a fast-paced role!
Here are some of the key responsibilities as Groups Supervisor:
- Identifying sales leads for future business, and communicating these with the Sales team
- Sending weekly reservations reports to the hotels in your cluster to ensure they are expecting your customers and have all the details of their visit to hand
- Inputting rooming lists and confirm the details with your customers – attention to detail is key!
- Ensuring payment is made by your customers prior to check-in date
- Loading group offers and reservations into our system – we use Opera so it’s brilliant if you already have experience with it!
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the Leonardo Hotels brand and product
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot lunches in the employee canteen
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression