Membership Sales Advisor - Nottingham
HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours per week which can include Weekends and bank holidays
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO A MIXTURE OF EARLY STARTS (5AM) AND LATE FINISHES (11PM).
GENERAL DUTIES: The Membership Specialist (MS) will represent UFC GYM UK by providing a welcoming, informative, and entertaining experience for all members and guests during their visits. The Membership Specialist is responsible for driving potential members into the gym to deliver industry leading customer services to them as well as our current members. This service must translate into exceeding personal revenue targets issued by management through both internal and external prospecting. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the General Manager. The Membership
Specialist will interact with club staff, including the Operations and Fitness Departments as well as the Membership Team.
The Membership Specialist will also communicate with members, guests and vendors in the community regarding company promotions and membership packages to support club sales.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead Generation & Appointment Booking
- External marketing, promotions, and prospecting. This is a daily activity and requires off site promotions including distributing passes, building relationships with local businesses and branding events to inform the community of UFC gym UK and services, ultimately resulting into leads. (A lead is a non-member’s name and contact information.)
- Internal marketing and prospecting. This includes collecting leads at the point of enrollment and from the current member base through relationship building and referral. These activities must translate into lead gathering.
- Book membership appointments through productive phone activities and meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set by your General Manager.
- Ensure that appointments are booked to translate into enough guests and meet or exceed monthly guest targets set by the company.
Guest Touring, Membership Presentations, & Personal Production
- Ensure that 100% of guests are presented the “Fitness Tour” when touring guests around the gym as detailed in the Membership Specialist Process. (These tours should translate into enrolling half of the guests that are seen on a membership (50% Closing) and enrolling with Personal Training (25%).
- Use the company approved presentation when presenting membership options to non-members.
- Ensure each new member meets a manager before completing the sales process and exiting the gym.
- Proper presentation and introductions to the manager should translate to 50% closing of guests.
- Ensure Personal Sales Room Financial goals are met or exceeded each month.
- Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding expectations.
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and interacting with guests.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and operational facility.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities
- In-depth knowledge of sales practices and techniques.
- General understanding of Fitness Industry.
- Must be IT literate.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent, self-starter with strong organisational skills.
- Must be a team player with enabling attitude
2) Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Must complete company sales training and orientation program.
3) Minimum experience:
- 2 years’ sales experience.
- Previous industry experience highly desirable.
4) Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 20 kg's.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, and stair climbing