Receptionist - Ashford, Kent
An opportunity to join our picture-postcard Eastwell Manor Hotel, Eastwell Manor is one of two Champneys luxury Spa Hotels and is nestled in the heart of the Garden of England.
It is our mission to nurture, guide, support and develop all colleagues on their employment journey, to train them to the best of our ability and inspire new members to join our aspirational business.
Being accessible to all is the foundation of our vision here at Champneys, this doesn’t just stop with our products. We are dedicated and devoted to driving an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We whole heartedly believe that success can only truly be established, when everyone feels valued, respected, and free to be whom they want to be.
We are committed to training, development, and collaboration, it is our collaboration and learning that will enable us to achieve the most.
You will work alongside an efficient and experienced team to assist in the day-to-day running of the Department/ Health Club to ensure that our guests and members needs are met and they are provided exceptional customer service at all times.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Leisure industry.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Providing guests and club members with advice on classes and services and answer any queries.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Wellbeing and Fitness Reception.
- Ensuring the Wellbeing and Fitness Reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- All enquiries regarding club membership to be answered promptly and professionally.
- Have a high attention to detail.
In order to be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience within a leisure membership sales environment. Proven record of achieving results with and through a team.
- Results driven, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives and a problem solving approach
- Personality - customer facing presence, rapport builder. Calm and assured under pressure.
- Passion for the Health & Fitness business. Can communicate ideas and facts honestly, clearly and persuasively.
- Leadership capability – Leads from the front and delegates effectively. Also a team player.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company you will also have access to the following:
- Exceptional and comprehensive mental health support
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences (such an overnight stay or an ultimate spa day experience)
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day on completion of your probationary period
- 50% discount on all Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products Elemis and Clarins
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform