Health and Fitness Manager - Romsey, Hampshire - Up to £28,000+PT+Classes
We are looking for an energising experienced health and fitness manager to take ownership for the extensive group exercise timetable, GP/Exercise Referral programmes and newly refurbished state of the art gym, whilst inspiring a team of instructors (Fitness, Group exercise, Personal Trainers and exercise health specialists) for the one of the top fitness and wellbeing operators in the UK.
Great benefits come with working for this market leader in fitness and wellbeing, including free membership+1, discounts on all their products and services, ongoing training and development and the opportunity to progress within the business. You can also teach classes and personal train on and off shift to top up your salary.
We would love you to apply if you:
- Have a positive outgoing disposition and hands-on approach to leadership.
- Have experience managing fitness professionals and a group exercise timetable.
- Enjoy interacting with members as you will spend time on the gym floor.
- Have the flexibility in your life to work a range of shifts including some early morning, evenings and weekend shifts.
- Live close to Romsey Hampshire or your own transport to easily commute to work.
- Are level 3 fitness qualified.
- Have experience in or a passion for improving health & wellbeing in the community.
For more information, please apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.