Group Workout Instructor - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
We are Places Leisure, a Real Living Wage Employer, part of the Places for People Group; we are placemakers; our work impacts on the lives of people across the U.K. – providing homes to live in, communities to retire to, spaces to stay active, supported homes for independent living, and student accommodation. Our places work when they work for everyone.
How do we do all this? By surrounding ourselves with active people, determined to difference people and make a difference everyday people. Our people live and breathe our SPIRIT values; we are the place for spirited people.
So, we want you to join us and the 12,000 other colleagues on our journey; colleagues who have helped us create places, maintain 209,000 homes, manage £4.5 billion of assets, deliver £87.9m in social value and teach 80,000 children to swim each week.
More about your role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Group Workout Instructor, at Places Leisure, where you will be working in a fun, lively environment with likeminded people. You will help to inspire others to work together and deliver their very best. With your previous experience in the fitness industry, specifically personal and group training, you will be full of enthusiasm and love talking with people whilst motivating them to push themselves to achieve their aims in a safe and encouraging manner.
All our Group Workout Instructors should hold a minimum of CIMSPA Affiliate/Reps Level 2, and it would be ideal if you were to hold CIMSPA Practitioner/Reps Level 3. However, if you are a motivated and driven individual, then with our continuous learning and development opportunities, we would be happy to support you in achieving this qualification.
More about you
- You'll be enthusiastic about delivering group workouts to large and small classes in a fast-paced environment, where you will easily be able to hold the attention of a room full of people and your charisma will shine through.
- With your strong people skills, you will always put the customers' needs at the forefront of everything you do and have the ability to create personable and meaningful relationships.
- You will have exceptional time management skills.
- Maintain an interest in your continuous personal development by maintaining a high level of knowledge and play an active part in keeping on top of new trends within the industry.
- You will be comfortable working with customers of all abilities, no matter what stage they are in their fitness journey.
- Work as a team to keep our facilities clean and safe, adhering to regulations and our company procedures. Our teams maintain consistent standards; therefore, you will want to be your best, in everything you do.
We are a large, diverse and ambitious business, which will give you all the challenge you could wish for.
We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package with each role, yours will include:
- We align with the Real Living Wage foundation
- Full Health & Fitness membership for you, a nominated adult and up to 4 juniors
- Flexible working (including part time working, shift work and more)
- An opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Lots of opportunity to access ongoing personal learning and development
- Access to our Company Pension scheme
- Cashback plan for healthcare costs – up to £500 saving per year
- Discounts of up to 50% on activities, centre shop and cafes
- Extra perks including huge discounts and offers from shops, cinemas and much more.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then click apply. You will be redirected to our careers site where you can discover more about the role, read a full job description and apply directly to us.