Leisure & Fitness Roles - Multiple Opportunities - Harrow/Rickmansworth, London
Everyone Active is a leading leisure management company, specialising in the development and management of over 200 leisure and cultural facilities in partnership with 60 local authorities spread all over the country. We offer industry-leading benefits to all colleagues including:
- Free membership – to over 210 centres nationwide
- Free online access to all classes, workouts and training plans
- 25% off sports coaching courses, swimming lessons and discounts on retail and catering at site
Our Harrow centres are currently recruiting for several roles including:
- Lifeguards (qualified and non-qualified – full training paid for and given)
- Operations Assistants
- Personal Trainers (REPS Level 3)
- Swim Teachers (Swim England level 2 or equivalent)
- Duty Managers
We are as passionate about our colleagues as we are about encouraging people get active. Colleagues are our greatest asset – they are a representation of our brand and help drive our business forward and we strive to ensure each individual realises their potential.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
All our colleagues share the same passion – to get more people active and to help improve the health and wellbeing of our nation. We’ve made it our mission to encourage as many people as possible to participate in 30 minutes of moderate activity five times a week.
- Inclusive – we offer a huge range of affordable activities, allowing everyone to get active
- Supportive – we proactively help our members and colleagues to live an active and healthy lifestyle
- Positive – we create a friendly environment that makes living an active lifestyle fun
- Progressive – we lead the way in developing holistic and innovative activity programmes so our colleagues and members can sustain a healthy lifestyle
If you’re interested in helping us achieve our goals, why not find out more about our current job opportunities?
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Quite simply, we only employ people who are as passionate about our vision as we are and who share our values. Our aim is to provide our members with the best possible experience, a key element of which are our friendly and approachable colleagues who are experts in their fields.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
One of the key elements of our success is that we offer various training and development opportunities for all our colleagues. There are a series of mandatory and optional training and development activities that are designed to enable every colleague to succeed and to fulfil their potential. A variety of apprenticeships are also available to support our colleagues in their career progression. Our values of being 'supportive and inclusive' ensures we provide all colleagues with every opportunity to develop their roles within our company.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVERING NOTE WITH YOUR CV EXPLAINING WHICH PARTICUALR ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (Lifeguard, PT, Swim Teacher, DM).