Product Manager - Hemel Hempstead
Who are we
We're Warner Leisure Hotels, a member of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family. What began as a holiday village in 1932 is now a collection of 15 hotels showcasing British history, food, music and theatre in stunning locations across England and North Wales. Importantly too, we're exclusively for adults.
We're on the search for a Product Manager to join us at our Hemel support centre and share our passion to make one of the UK's most-loved hospitality brands the best it can possibly be. Perhaps this'll be your niche too? We'd love to find out.
What are we looking for?
As part of the Warner Digital team, you will be responsible to create, deliver and manage digital products that delight our guests and team to support the delivery of business objectives. The role will focus on providing guests who engage with the Contact Centre, and the team who support the guests, with the best experience possible. The scope of the role will encompass inbound and outbound telephony, as well as digital help technologies.
What will I be doing?
- Create and manage the product development road-map in order to achieve the objectives and outcomes set
- Create, define, and deliver journeys for Warner guests and the Contact Centre team including their product experience
- Recommend and deliver product solutions across telephony; digital help and the website which optimise contacts and create commercial opportunities
- Define and implement products that improve the telephony experience for guests and team
- Champion the use of digital technologies - such as web chat - to effectively and efficiently manage guest contacts
- Manage end-to-end product discovery including (where relevant) user research, analytics, market research and experimentation
- Manage end-to-end product development including (where relevant) writing user stories, prototyping, documentation, technical build, test, and go-to-market
- Ensure that the wider Warner team and key stakeholders are aware of the product area, it's milestones and developments
- Ensure compliance along with the safety and privacy of our guests
What skills do I need?
- Knowledge of product management methodologies
- Experience of call centre operations and technologies
- Creating an annual product road map; planning delivery to create value
- Knowledge of how to create great digital experiences for guests and team to maximise business opportunities
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills; explains difficult and complex information to support decision-making
- Solves complex implementation problems together with development and design team
- Impacts product delivery, EBITDA, and other scorecard measures for Warner
The benefits of working with us
- 22 Days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years' service
- Ability to purchase further holiday allowance through our Holiday Buy Scheme
- Hybrid working via our Warner offices located in Hemel Hempstead
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Additional earning potential through the Annual Bonus Scheme
- Access to fantastic discounts offers with many national brands and retailers through our 'My Bourne Hub' page
- Access to use the Company's corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and Entertainment events
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- Immediate access to Well-being support through our EAP provider and team pages
Join us and you'll be part of one great team, creating superb breaks behind-the-scenes. Whatever role you have, one thing's for sure: you'll have our full support to develop yourself, gain skills and qualifications and create the career you've always dreamed of. Guests might be our VIPs - but in our eyes, you are too.