Kiosk Team Manager - Hinckley
Become a YO! Pro and pioneer our new concept, bringing restaurant quality sushi and sensational street food to a supermarket near you! Here at YO! we offer freshly prepared fusion street food in store at Tesco for Customers to enjoy at home or on the go...
We're proud to offer our Kiosk Managers:
- Fantastic working hours with no late nights!
- Power your shift with full choice of free YO! food
- Opportunity to grow with YO! we will pay for you to achieve professional qualifications (up to Degree level) whilst you work
- 4 Weeks structured training from our in-house experts
- Brilliant support services designed to enhance your physical, mental and financial wellbeing including a Private medical health care plan
- Bespoke reward platform including access to retail, cinema & gym discounts
- 50% off your food every time you dine with us for you and 3 friends
- Our business is expanding meaning we can offer you job security and the opportunity to grow your career alongside us
- Contribute towards our award winning sustainability initiatives that delivers progress against 9 UN sustainability goals, we're committed to responsibly sourcing and all our seafood, therefore we only use source sustainable fish. All our packaging is recyclable and 80% of our packaging is made from recycled plastic.
What you'll be doing:
Own it: we're proud to give everyone the opportunity to become a YO! Pro, we'll teach you what it means to master our menus and run your Kiosk like it's your own business
Care About It: you'll support your Team to follow your lead and love what they do, promoting our culture of collaboration, initiative, and teamwork
Make it exceptional: make people smile and master the art of great Japanese food
Win Together: celebrate global success across our group:
- 1500 kiosks across YO!, Panku, Mai Taiko Snowfox & Bento
- 60 YO! restaurants
- 50 major retail partners
- 3700 locations globally From Hawaii to Aberdeen
Ready to Roll?
In you previous life you may have been a Store Manager, Kitchen Manager, Head Chef, Counter Manager, Sous Chef, Deputy or Assistant Manager.
Come roll with us as a Kiosk Manager, and you'll be playing a key role by bringing people together to celebrate better food for everyone the Japanese way...