Bartender - The Hare - Harrow, London
We're looking for fun and passionate people to join our fantastic front of house team as a Bartender.
Our restaurants and brasseries ooze their own individual character and charm with the welcome twist of delicious french brasserie food.
Do you have the personality of a real people person? Would you want to work in a genuine, fun culture and fabulous team environment? Be involved in a growing business and develop yourself along the way?
Bartender - What we offer:
- Packages are based on NLW and Tronc
- Flexible contracted hours to suit your needs - Full and Part Time position available
- Stepping Stones - Our industry-leading training and development platform which supports progression for those who want it
- The Pantry - 100's of retailers and experience discounts through Reward Gateway
- 50% off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc
- Friends and Family discount of 20% off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc
- Enhanced Paternity package
- 28 days of holiday ( pro-rata)
- Refer a Friend Bonus up to 1500
- Discounted company gift cards
- A thoughtful gift to celebrate your birthday
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
Bartender- The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have great interpersonal skills and a vibrant personality
- Ability to be flexible and maintain high standards across the front of house
- Be a real team player, it is essential that you are a true people person
- Have great attention to detail and impeccable standards.
- Be totally customer and service focused and provide an exceptional guest experience
Our investment in your development.
We believe that our people are at the heart of everything we do which is why we are committed to offering you a comprehensive training programme that will support you at every step in your new role.
Want to develop further?
With recent investment, we are looking to expand our teams, sites and locations. There are fantastic opportunities for growth should you wish to develop your career further, we offer an industry-leading career pathway that will offer you a clear route to that next step in your career. Our pathway is built to prepare you for success! It will expose you to new areas of the business, advance your skills and even challenge you at times with one goal in mind...your progression.
*OTE is based on a 48-hour working week and the Tronc is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average