Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
As a Receptionist you’ll be a face of the hotel, so we want you to bring your warm and friendly personality to work with you every day. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! Working as part of a vibrant team, you’ll be an ambassador for the hotel as the first person our guests will meet. Whilst organising all aspects of the check-in and check-out processes, you’ll be offering guests the real 5-star treatment at our hotel!
If you’re our ideal Receptionist, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Be passionate to make a difference and eager to bring new ideas to the table
- Be courteous to guests and colleagues at all times
- Use your savvy knowledge to offer guidance and local recommendations for a great stay in the city
- Have top-notch organisational skills
- Be dependable, and a reassuring influence for guests
- As hotels are a 24hr business the role is shift work. These consist of a mix of 7am – 3.30 pm shift and 2.30pm – 11pm. The shifts are split over seven days and include bank holidays and weekends.
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks our colleagues enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression