Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Supporting the Reservation Systems Manager the main tasks will include not limited to;
- Assisting with the management of the suite of reservation applications and ensuring they operate at optimal performance while striving to enhance the systems to ensure they deliver efficiencies for the business
- Support with the build and Configuration of new hotel builds in Opera including PMS, ADS & OWS builds.
- Support with the testing of new technologies to improve business efficiency or guest experience eg. Kiosk, Apps, Integrated Credit Cards
- Being a point of contact for the Hotels and Helpdesk dealing with Res system issues via email
- Provide external auditors with relevant documentation when required
- Assist with testing and support with system upgrades including Opera, Kiosks & PDQs
- Support with Oracle maintenance windows
- Assisting with the documentation of SOPs
- Support the Reservations Systems Manager during transition week of hotels rebranding
- Knowledge Required:
- Continually develop new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice service delivery.
- Be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Ability to multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Communicates openly and clearly both verbally and in writing
Key Performance Metrics
- Provide training where necessary across the business related to updates around processes of reservation systems
- Take team approach to all areas of role considering impact to wider business of actions
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 52 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Bonus scheme: based on your personal and our business performances
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot lunch in the hotel’s employee restaurant
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression