Special Events Coordinator - Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel - East Kilbride, Glasgow
Macdonald’s Special Events Coordinators play a vital role in delivering a great guest experience to all our guests. They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest expectation. Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently delivering high standards
Our Special Events Coordinator are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players in our Reception teams.
The tasks that our Special Events Coordinators are set out below:
- Maximise sales of wedding and special event enquiries ensuring the hotel achieves its budgeted target for M&E revenues.
- To maximise meeting room and hotel occupancy revenue.
- Play a pro-active role in the business planning process and the delivery of the Meeting & Events Strategy with the General Manager, CRM and the M&E Cluster Office.
- Support the maximisation of revenue and profit for the hotel through increased conversion of the right business, maximising meeting room occupancy, rate opportunities, upselling and cross selling of properties.
- To ensure compliance with company standards, consistently delivering a professional service and building strong working relationships with our clients, resulting in repeat clients, achieving targeted BDRC and Venue Verdict scores.
This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including bank holidays.