Food and Beverage Assistant (Part Time) - Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa - Chester, Cheshire
Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa is set within 27 acres of Cheshire woodland, and you’ll experience the peace and tranquillity of a faraway destination. The combination of a peaceful, picturesque location and excellent accessibility makes Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa the ideal place for weddings, meetings, and events, with our first-class spa and leisure facilities putting the hotel on the map as one of the most popular destinations in the area for pure indulgence.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining a team where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
As a Macdonald’s F & B Assistant, you will be vital in delivering an outstanding experience to all our guests. You should have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach, and a willingness to exceed our guest’s expectations. Often operating on the front line, you are the real ambassadors of our company and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
Outline Job Description:
Experience in a similar role would be helpful, but we will also offer training if you are willing to learn, take pride in your work and are committed to delivering our high standards. Providing our guests with a memorable stay every time is the ambition of our department, so if you’d like to play a vital role in this, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders using software
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
0- 6 months of experience
Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group for yourself and friends & family
- Refer a Friend scheme that pays up to £600 for each successful referral that you make
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- 25% discount on food and drink and spa treatments across our hotels and resorts
- 20% discount on golf
- Live-in accommodation available on request
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Access to Wagestream offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips.
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Uniform provided and free meals when on duty