F&B Supervisor - Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa - Chester, Cheshire
Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa is set within 27 acres of Cheshire woodland, and you’ll experience the peace and tranquillity of a faraway destination. The combination of a peaceful, picturesque location and excellent accessibility makes Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa the ideal place for weddings, meetings, and events, with our first-class spa and leisure facilities putting the hotel on the map as one of the most popular destinations in the area for pure indulgence.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining a team where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
Our Food and Beverage Supervisors, in addition to being dedicated hospitality professionals, also stand out because they are leaders both in terms of presence and lead by example, being recognised ambassadors for the company. They truly understand that our people bring the experience to life for our guests and make their time with us memorable.
Outline Job Description:
We are looking for someone who has worked in hospitality before and has experience in Food & Beverage. Equally as important is previous leadership experience and great examples of where you have made a positive difference for guests and people through your leadership.
If that sounds like you, read on to find out more.
- Looking after your guests in the restaurant
- Taking care of a team of people
- Leading and organising your team
- Teaching and maintaining high standards in a positive and collaborative manner
- Making people happy
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Min 6 months of experience
- Substantial discount on rooms across the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts group for yourself and friends & family Refer a Friend scheme that pays up to £600 for each successful referral that you make Tips Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times 25% discount on food and drink and spa treatments across our hotels and resorts 20% discount on golf Live-in accommodation available on request Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action Access to Wagestream offers a real-time view of accrued pay and access to earned wages, as well as a savings function and independent financial tips. Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme Training Uniform provided and free meals when on duty