Spa Therapist - Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa - Ascot, Berkshire
The Berystede Hotel & Spa in Ascot is a beautiful, accessible, four-star hotel near Windsor, surrounded by splendid gardens. Supreme comfort abounds in over 120 well-appointed bedrooms and expansive suites, offering the chance to spend the night in our magnificent turret rooms. Our soothing spa facilities complete the picture of a serene country retreat. We are less than an hour from central London by train and close to the M3, M4 and M25 motorways.
Becoming a team member here at Macdonald Hotels & Resorts means joining close hotel and resort teams where a world of opportunity exists to develop your skills and progress your career in hospitality.
About a role:
Join our team of exceptional Spa Therapists at Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa, and you’ll work in a fabulous four-star hotel environment. Our Spa Therapists play a crucial role in providing superb service and a luxurious experience for our guests. We offer an excellent package, including training and development opportunities and fantastic benefits.
This position will include shifts working Saturday and Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods, including bank holidays.
You must be qualified to a minimum NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy level.
Salary: £10.95 per hour - £11.00 per hour, plus commission (10% retail sales).
Full and part-time permanent roles available
- Training provided by leading skin wellness brand ELEMIS, Jessica Cosmetics and Jennifer Young
- Competitive rates of pay at all levels
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation available on request
- Parking available on-site
- Free meals when on duty
- Generous discount on regular room rates
- 25% off food, drink and spa treatments across the group
- 20% discount on golf
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality in Action
- Wagestream app offering a real-time view of accrued pay and access to it