Windsurf Instructors - Accommodation Available - Opportunities in Greece & Turkey
The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
As part of the waterfront team you will be delivering tuition as well as helping on the safety and customer service elements of the operation. There is a wide range of teaching, from RYA courses to informal taster and advanced sessions, to private lessons. There will be a combination of teaching adults or children. You could be rigging and launching kit for guests, driving the safety boat or keeping watch from the tower. There is a lot of time to get on the water for yourself to improve your own ability or learn a new sport.
- Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests
- Planning and delivering courses at a variety of levels
- Shorebreak – rig, launch and land guests equipment
- Cover guest safety, either in the powerboat or from the tower
- Assist with the maintenance of equipment
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Ensure Mark Warner and RYA standards are upheld
- Attend end of week presentations to give out certificates to guests
- Extra duties around resort where needed
- Start Windsurf Instructor
- Powerboat Level 2
- First Aid Certificate
- Intermediate Instructor (desired)
- International Certificate of Competence (desired)
- Enhanced DBS certificate (desired)
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.