Tennis Coach - Accommodation Available - Opportunities in Greece & Turkey
The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
From delivering Junior and Mini LTA to adult courses and Intensive Tennis Weeks, our tennis coaches play a pivotal role at our beach resorts. Catering for all ages and abilities, our coaches provide exceptional award-winning coaching. Our tennis team organise daily social games encouraging everyone to get a racket in their hands.
- Deliver group and private adult and child lessons
- Actively promote and host social evenings
- Coach weekly drill sessions & umpire weekly finals
- On a rota basis take ownership and deliver a successful weekly tournament
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Assist with maintenance of tennis centre equipment
- Office duties including court bookings and paperwork
- Support the day-to-day running of the tennis centre
- LTA Level 2 or above, PTR or DCA qualification
- First Aid Certificate
- Valid DBS within a year of employment (desirable)
- Experience desirable
- The ability to work well with both children and adults
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and fun sports person
- Exceptional organisational skills
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.