Start the journey of your lifetime and apply for your job at sea chefs as Senior Waiter Bar (f/m/d) - Asuka Cruise Charterer: Asuka
WANDERLUST? You love the sea and providing world class experiences?
Discover cultural treasures, natual beauty and unique cuisine - become part of the crew onboard Asuka II, the largest cruise ship in Japan. With almost 500 Crew member for up to 900 guests, NYK CRUISES provides luxurious service and best performance in the Japanese market. Honored with the 4 stars+ - Award, Asuka II is not only the largest but also the best cruise ship in this region.
sea chefs - your employer with various missions - weather ocean-going, expedition, luxury or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel- and crew-management for international cruise lines, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities onboard cruise ships in the premium - and luxury sector.
Discover the most beautiful ports in Japan and experience !
As Senior Bar Waiter, you are not only in charge of a variety of bars and lounges, but also for keeping highest standards for your customer.
- Responsibility for the workflow and continuous inforcement of all quality standards within the public room department as per supervisor
- Food and beverage service for various bars and lounges, as on special events
- Charging and billing service
- Cleaning works
- Ensuring cleanliness, safety, envisonmantal and hygiene standards (U.S.P.H.)
- Careful handling of all material, equipment and furniture in the public room department
- Assisting other service stations if required
Why sailing with sea chefs? What you can look forward to:
- Travelling the world
- Paid and organised travel
- International work environment
- Free accommodation & catering
- Exclusive crew areas
- Great career opportunities
- Development & training courses
- Paid insurance
- Free uniform cleaning
Your course & your talents
We are searching the best: YOU!
- Professional training in F&B service - to fluent Japanese speaking candidates, service trainings can be provided by sea chefs
- Good knowledge of the Japanese language and custom is a benefit
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
- High service commitment to passengers
- Reliable and willing to optimize on Japanese language and custom
Further information about working and living on board as well as exciting impressions of the crew's everyday life can be found here: