Front of House Team Member
Farnborough FWC | Reception | Bank contract | part time
£11.16 per hour
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability
Making a great first impression is really important. That's why we need the right person to join us and help greet our members and visitors to the club. What matters is that you have both the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
As a Front of House Team Member at our Farnborough FWC, you'll bring great communication skills, both face-to-face and over the phone. You're flexible, motivated and you show plenty of initiative. You also have basic computer skills, including Word and Excel.
As a Member of the Front of House Team, you will:
- Support the smooth running of our reception and café areas
- Help us create a friendly, relaxing and professional environment
- Provide exceptional and efficient customer service to everyone who visits our club
- Give a warm welcome, answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued
- Support the café team, with preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drinks
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive, Access to our Pension Scheme and discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.