Senior Baker - London
As a Senior Baker, you'll work in Eataly's on-site open Bakery, a vital part of the Eataly experience. A Baker is responsible for producing delicious bread and focaccia in accordance with our authentic Italian recipes. Our bakery is open to guest eyes and questions.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Bakery experience in either a further education or professional environment
- Experience with fast paced and high demand environment
- Ability to use a wood fire oven and other professional kitchen equipment
- Basic Maths skills - ability to cook to specifications and maintain brand standards
- Solid communication skills between all appropriate departments
- A warm and friendly attitude, confidence to interact with our guests
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN'...
- Food on shift
- 20% Employee discount across the store and the restaurants
- Referral bonus scheme
- Chef whites provided and laundered
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Season ticket loan, technology, holiday, and gym benefits available
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies.